Sunday, May 8, 2011

Love You

 What a fun weekend.  Yesterday was National Scrapbooking Day and I think I scrapbooked til 1:00 this morning.  Today is Mother's Day and how fun to spend time with family.  This is a layout that I completed for my youngest daughter because she loved conversation hearts and the pictures that will go on this page she is eating them right out of the bag. 

I used the Paisley Cartridge and cut the elephant out at 6.5 inches I think.  I also cut the love you out at about 5.5 inches (I think - I don't remember but I know it was pretty big).  I used stampin up cardstock and ribbon from Michaels.  The hearts are punched with a stampin up punch.  I hope you all have bless day and Happy Mother's day to all the sweet mommys. 

1 comment:

  1. This blog is very cute, and your layouts look great! I haven't done very much scrapbooking (I do mostly cards), but I want to start making some pages... Thanks for the inspiration, and thanks for becoming a follower on my blog. I am now following yours too! :)
    Amy "redheaded crafter"

    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete